Polyurethane Belt Wipers
Solutions for cleaning belts in environments from wet clay to frozen coal
- 60% less coefficient of friction than rubber
- Reduces drag on motor horse power used
- Available in 4″, 5″, 6″, 8″, 10″ & 12″ widths
- Field tested with 8-10 times the wear life over quality rubber wipers
- Longer life wipers translate into lower maintenance and labor savings
- No more scraps, scrapers are sold by the inch so you only order what you need
- Nonporous, will not collect fines or other materials that can damage your belt
Wipers engineered to service your every need!
Our double durometer Belt Wiper utilizes an exclusive process; the two layers of the KS02 are chemically bonded and will not separate in the harshest of environments. The harder durometer (93A) scrapes the conveyor belt clean in rugged applications, while the softer durometer (70A) produces a squeegee effect, removing water and giving the wiper more flexibility. KS02 is available in thicknesses ranging from 3/4″ to 2″.
Our triple durometer SuperWiper utilizes three chemically bonded layers; the KS03 is designed for use in environments where a harder polyurethane surface is needed. The KS03 has a softer (70A) durometer sandwiched between two hard (93A) durometer pieces of polyurethane. This allows you to have an extremely tough scraping surface, yet maintain flexibility. This unique design also allows you to turn the wiper around when worn, giving you the longest wear life of any belt scraper on the market.
Our ceramic bead WinterWiper has embedded into the polyurethane ceramic wear beads in our KS04, giving you absolutely the toughest wipers available on the market today. This design will break apart any buildup in frozen environments where plastics and rubber fail to do the job. KS04 is only available in thicknesses of 1/2″, 3/4″ and 1″